Accommodation Performance Officer
|Pay||£18,886 per year|
|Location||2 Wellington Street, Ipswich IP1 2NU|
|Hours||40 hours per week, Monday-Friday|
The successful applicant will have excellent administration and IT skills, with experience of collating and analysing large amounts of data and reporting on that data in a way that is clear and concise.
The Accommodation Performance Officer will ensure young people’s views and opinions are sought, collated and taken into consideration in the design and development of our services.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Excellent proficiency in MS office, with advanced skills in Excel
- Strong appreciation of the sensitivity of personal data
- Organised and detail orientated, striving to deliver service excellence
- Self-motivated and driven, able to work to strict deadlines
- Able to drive to other sites when needed
Days and hours
This role is for 40 hours a week, to be worked Monday to Friday.
Salary and benefits
In return, the salary for this role will be £18,886 per year and the additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays
- Free use of the Onsite Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 17th February 2020, interviews to be arranged for 26th February 2020.
If you would like to discuss this further, please contact Bridie Carson 01473 252456 / email@example.com.
For more information please see the Job Description (189KB, PDF)
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment