Performance & Data Officer – Maternity Cover
|Pay:||£19,302 per year|
|Location:||Can be based at any of these sites:
Ipswich – Wellington Street IP1 2NU
Cambridge – Queen Anne House CB1 1ND
Peterborough – The Cresset PE3 8DX
|Hours:||40 hours per week, Monday-Friday|
|Job Ref:||PDO-MAT COV|
To assist the Strategic Data and Impact Manager to ensure consistent recording of Performance Data and Key Performance Indicator information. Producing reports for the Head of Accommodation and other Managers.
The successful applicant will have excellent administration and IT skills, with experience of collating and analysing large amounts of data and reporting on that data in a clear, concise way.
Skills and Experience
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Ability to organise and prioritise your work, manage your own time and plan workload to meet deadlines and commitments to customers
- Be able to produce reports and analyse large amount of data
- High level of proficiency in all MS Office products, with advanced skills in Excel.
Days and hours
This role is for 40 hours a week, to be worked Monday to Friday.
Salary and benefits
In return, the salary for this role will be £19,302 per year and the additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of a YMCA Trinity group Gym (Ipswich, Cambridge or Peterborough depending on where you are based)
- Free onsite car parking (Subject to available spaces)
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is ongoing recruitment until we find the right candidate. We reserve the right to withdraw this job vacancy. Early application is strongly advised.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.