Accommodation Night Worker – Sundays
|Contract:||Accommodation Night Worker – Part Time|
|Location:||YMCA Time Stop, Wellington St, Peterborough, PE1 2DU|
|Pay:||£4799 per year|
|Hours:||10 hours per week (10pm to 8am Sundays)|
|Deadline:||12th March 2021|
|Interviews:||w/c 29th March 2021|
To oversee the safety of YMCA Trinity Group’s staff, residents and premises. To ensure that designated areas are clean, secure and safe.
Experience working with a similar client group and an understanding of the needs and challenges these young people may be facing is essential.
In summary, the successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- The ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner.
- Ability to adjust to reactive working environment
- Good listener and able to show empathy
- A good level of education
- Experience of building management or maintenance
- Be able to work unsociable hours, including some public holidays
Days and hours
This role is for 10 hours per week, 10pm to 8am every Sunday.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £4,799 per year, additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the Cresset YMCA Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Applications close 12 March 2021 with interviews to be conducted week commencing 29 March 2021.
For more information please see the job description (196KB, PDF).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
Please note: we do require an application form, completed in full, should you wish to be considered for a role. All applications are scored against the relevant job description. CV’s will not be considered as an application. Occasionally we fill a role sooner than expected, we reserve the right to withdraw vacancies before an advertised closing date. Early application is advised.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.