Accommodation Night Worker
|Contract||Accommodation Night Worker|
|Location||55 Rendlesham Road, Ipswich IP1 2LX|
|Pay||£16,453 per year|
|Hours||10pm to 8am (Sleep in 12am-7am) on a 4 shifts on / 4 shifts off rota basis|
|Deadline||23rd October 2020|
|Interviews||2nd November 2020|
Our accommodation staff work as a team to provide support for vulnerable young people with high needs, making sure they have a safe place to live.
Main duties include ensuring designated areas are clean, secure and safe and assisting our Accommodation Project Workers with the admittance of residents and staff, ensuring noise and disruption is kept to a minimum.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- A good level of education and good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication skills, able to work as part of a team and work unsociable hours
- Able to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
Please note: due to the nature of the role your own car with business insurance is an essential requirement.
Days and hours
Shifts are worked from 10pm to 8am (Sleep in 12am-7am) on a 4 shifts on / 4 shifts off rota basis. Weekends and public holidays are included in this rota.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role will be £16,453 per year, additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday (Pro rata)
- Free use of the Wellington Street YMCA Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated and Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 23 October 2020 with interviews to be arranged for 2 November 2020.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role; contact: 01473 252456 and ask for Lindsey Bartlett.
For more information please see the job description (214KB, PDF).
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.