Accommodation Night Worker
|Contract:||Accommodation Night Worker|
|Location:||Gibson Lodge, 2 Gibson Close IP3 9RW|
|Pay:||£19,206 per year|
|Hours:||36 hours per week, worked on a rota basis|
|Deadline:||27th September 2021|
|Interviews:||4th October 2021|
YMCA Trinity Group strives to create a fulfilling and enjoyable place to work; we know how staff & volunteers feel directly translates to the quality of service & care we give our clients, and we also recognise the crucial role each and every one of us plays in helping to fulfil our Mission.
Our accommodation staff work as a team to provide support for vulnerable young people with high needs, making sure they have a safe place to live, with day to day support.
Accommodation Night Workers oversee the safety of our residents, staff and premises. Working night shifts, 4 Nights on and 4 Nights off.
Main duties include ensuring designated areas are clean, secure and safe. Assisting our Accommodation Project Workers with the admittance of residents and staff, ensuring noise and disruption are kept to a minimum.
Skills and Experience
In summary, the successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- A good level of education and good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication skills, able to work as part of a team and work unsociable hours
- Able to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Please note that due to the nature of the role your own car with business insurance is an essential requirement
Please read the job description:
Accommodation Night Worker Job Description (164KB, PDF)
Days and Hours
This role is for 36 hours per week worked on a rota basis: 4 days on and 4 days off. Shifts are worked 10.30pm to 7.30am with weekends and public holidays included in rota.
Salary and Benefits
The salary is £19,206 per year. Additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at Wellington Street
- Free onsite car park – subject to available parking spaces
- 20% Discount for staff who have children enrolled at YMCA Childcare Nurseries, After School and/or Holiday Clubs
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The closing date is 27 September 2021 with interviews to be arranged for 4 October.
Feel free to read our Application Guidance (243KB, PDF) before applying.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.