Accommodation Administrator – Part Time
|Location:||Queen Anne House, Gonville Place, Cambridge, CB1 1ND|
|Pay:||£9,266 per year|
|Hours:||20 hours per week, Mon-Fri|
|Deadline:||17th May 2021|
|Interviews:||Week commencing 17th May|
The Accommodation Administrator will have experience of office functions and exceptional organisation skills.
Responsible for the recording, monitoring, and amending of records related to the rent charges and payments on the housing databases. This includes raising invoices, resolving queries, and ensuring the correct monies are received.
Skills and Experience
In summary, the successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Experience of MS Office packages including Outlook for managing emails, Word for writing detailed reports, experience with creating spread sheets and charts on Excel and using Cloud based Databases.
- Good organisational skills with confidence and ability to work on own initiative to deadlines
- Ability to write reports, keep case notes, client records and the ability to make and maintain excellent liaison with other agencies.
- Ability to prioritise a number of different tasks and areas of work within a busy working environment with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to relate to individuals from diverse backgrounds in a non-judgemental and non-discriminatory manner
Days and hours
This role is for 20 hours a week, Monday to Friday. Worked between the hours of 9am-5pm, to be shared with another worker.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £9,266 per year. Additional benefits we offer include:
- Free ONSITE Car Park
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at Queen Anne House
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Last date for applications is 17th May 2021, with interviews are to be arranged for the same week.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.