Accommodation Project Worker
|Contract:||Accommodation Project Worker|
|Pay:||£19,198 per year|
|Location:||HRS Team, 2 Wellington Street, Ipswich IP1 2NU|
|Hours:||40 hours per week|
|Deadline:||19th May 2021|
|Interviews:||Week commencing 26th May|
Accommodation Night Workers oversee the safety of YMCA Trinity Groups, residents, staff and premises between the hours of 10pm and 8am. Ensuring that designated areas are clean, secure and safe.
The role also involves making scheduled security checks to ensure noise and disruption are kept to a minimum as well as being on hand to provide support to residents throughout the night time.
Skills and Experience
In summary, the successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Experience working with young people
- Experience of building management or maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to work unsociable hours, including some public holidays / weekends on a rota basis
- Have excellent communication skills and a good level of education
Days and hours
The role is for 40 hours a week. Working shifts on a “4 on 4 off” rota pattern 10pm – 8am.
Salary and benefits
The salary is £19,198 per year. Additional benefits we offer include.
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at Wellington Street
- Free onsite car park – subject to available parking spaces
- 20% Discount for staff who have children enrolled at YMCA Childcare Nurseries, After School and/or Holiday Clubs
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Last date for applications is 19 May 2021 with interviews to be arranged for week commencing 26 May 2021.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.