Sessional Trainer- Health & Wellbeing
Location: Various – Northants, Cambs, Peterborough, Suffolk
We are looking for people to join our team of Sessional Trainers who provide teachers, staff, parents and students with Health & Wellbeing training or presentations.
You will assist in the monitoring of exciting training sessions that will accommodate all learning styles and deliver pre-written training as and when required on a sessional or self employed basis. Training Sessions tend to be 2hrs each held during the school day or afterschool.
You should have the following qualities:
– Previous experience of working with young people and delivering mental health services
– A relevant qualification (ideally a Play/Art Therapist or Counsellor on a register accredited by the Professional Standards Authority)
– Experience of delivering training or presentation to adults and young people
– Be able to deliver a range of subjects which include; Mental Health Awareness, Anxiety & Depression, Self Harm, Building Resilience, Substance Misuse, Risk Taking Behaviour, Body Image, Sexual Health
– Be able to travel independently
– Demonstrate a commitment to continued CPD
In return we can offer;
£30 per hour (Self Employed), £26 per hour (Employed)
Access to training opportunities and peer support
Resources to deliver training
Closing date: on-going recruitment