|Location||YMCA Childcare Exning Road, Newmarket CB8 0EL|
|Hours||38 hours per week over 4 days|
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Room Leader for our childcare setting in Newmarket. The role will involve supporting the Childcare Manager in being responsible for the day to day management and administration for the room and ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided. The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. The successful candidate will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership as well as being able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
You should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 4 qualification, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Show commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
- Experience of leading, managing and motivating a staff team
- Excellent IT skills
The role is for 38 hours per week, and we are offering a salary of £18,364 per annum. Additional Benefits we offer are:
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- 5 Weeks holiday plus Public Holidays-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
This vacancy closes on 18th September 2019 with interviews to be arranged for 30th September 2019.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact Jess Booth: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01638 676556.
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to YMCA Trinity Group, Rightwell East, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8DX.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment