|Location||YMCA Childcare St Margaret’s Road, Lowestoft NR32 4HW|
|Hours||38 hours per week|
YMCA Trinity Group has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Room Leader for our St Margaret’s Road childcare setting in Lowestoft.
The role will involve supporting the Childcare Management in being responsible for the day to day running and administration for the room and ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided. The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership as well as being able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 4 qualification, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Experience of managing other people, including volunteers
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent IT skills
The role is for 38 hours per week, and we are offering a salary of £18,364 per annum. Additional Benefits we offer are:
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- 5 Weeks holiday plus Public Holidays-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
This vacancy closes on Tuesday 13th August 2019 with interviews to be arranged for Tuesday 20th August 2019.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our friendly Childcare Manager Kim Streater: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 585882
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to YMCA Trinity Group, Rightwell East, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8DX.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment