Room Leader – Ipswich
|Location||YMCA Childcare Providence, 2 Wellington Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 2NU|
|Hours||38 hours per week over 4 days|
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Room Leader for our expanding childcare setting in Ipswich. The role will involve supporting the Childcare Manager in being responsible for the day to day management and administration for the room and ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided. The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. The successful candidate will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership as well as being able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
You should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 4 qualification, or equivalent (or level 3 qualified and willing to work towards)
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Experience of managing other people, including volunteers
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent IT skills
The role is for 38 hours per week, and we are offering a salary of £18,364 per annum. Additional Benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- Free use of the YMCA Wellington Street Gym
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 27th September 2019 with interviews to be arranged for 1st October 2019.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our friendly Childcare Manager Sophie Edevane on 01473 372479 or email email@example.com
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to YMCA Trinity Group, Rightwell East, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8DX.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment