|Pay||£11.32 per hour plus travel expenses (45p per mile)|
|Hours||Sessional Hours (Project funded until 31st May 2020)|
|Deadline||Ongoing recruitment (Please note that we reserve the right to withdraw this advert at any time)|
The Big Lottery have awarded the YMCA Trinity Group funding to raise awareness of youth domestic abuse amongst young people and families.
We are looking for an experienced facilitator who is fully conversant in group delivery of programmes and workshops with young people and families.
You should have the following experience / qualifications:
- Facilitation and delivery of group work
- PTTLs or Award in Education to Level 3 or above
- Working Knowledge of the dynamics of domestic abuse
YMCA Trinity Group offer services & support to young lives and their families across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & into Northamptonshire.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our Respect Project Manager for an informal chat:
Clare Taylor 07799 901502 or email Clare.email@example.com
For further information see the Job Description