HR & Business Administrator
|Location||Bretton, Peterborough PE3 8DX|
|Hours||25 hours per week|
|Deadline||Midday on Tuesday 29th October|
|Interviews||w/c 4th November|
YMCA Trinity Group are a local charity that has been at the heart of community transformation in Cambridgeshire and Suffolk since 1852. We work with individuals and families to build better futures through our extensive range of programmes and interventions. Including: Housing, Health & Fitness, Youth Projects, Youth Justice Services, Mental Health Counselling, Employability Programmes, Volunteering and much more.
We deliver our programmes across the whole of Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. We are recruiting for a part time administrator to join the HR Team based at our Cresset site in Bretton, Peterborough.
Working for 25 hours a week, Monday to Friday the HR & Business Administrator will be responsible for:
- Supporting the HR Team in all aspects of HR Administration
- Carry out Business Administration tasks to support the organisation
Working in conjunction with the HR Officer the HR & Business Administrator will:
- Assist with Recruitment within the organisation, for example: advertising vacancies, administering the application process and organisation of interviews and their outcomes
- Have involvement with the set-up of New Starters
- Be a user of our HR System, Cascade. Ensuring data is handled accurately and confidentially at all times
- Have responsibility for incoming and outgoing post, supporting the PA to the CEO with the maintenance of printers at the Cresset site and ordering of stationery
- Be a point of contact for pool car and room bookings at the Cresset site and take minutes at committee meetings as required
The successful applicant will:
- Have a keen interest in Human Resources
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be able to prioritise work to meet deadlines and agreed objectives
- Be able to produce accurate and timely work
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be computer literate with the ability to work with Microsoft office
For more information please see the Job Description
If you are interested and would like to know more, please get in touch for an informal chat about this role.
Contact our HR Team on 01733 373178 / 01733 669890 and ask for Clare Reeves- HR Manager or Joanne Burroughes – HR Admin
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.