Health & Safety Compliance Officer
|Pay||£13,500 – £14,500|
|Location||2 Wellington Street, Ipswich, IP1 2NU|
The Health & Safety Compliance Officer will be responsible for supporting the Health and Safety Manager in all aspects of compliance at property sites based in the East location of our organisation.
The Health & Safety Compliance Officer will:
- Be responsible for all compliance matters as directed by the Health & Safety Manager
- Carry out regular compliance checks completion of all documentation and records to ensure compliance information is up to date, this will include Fire Safety, COSHH, Asbestos and Legionella
- Assist in the production of reports for the Board of Trustees and other committees
- Service the Health & Safety Committee; producing documents, and liaising with committee members
- Assist the Facilities Manager with site visits
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- A keen interest in Health & Safety
- Relevant safety qualifications
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines and agreed objectives
- Be able to produce accurate and timely work and work on own initiative
- Be computer literate including the ability to work with Microsoft Office
If you are interested and would like to know more, please get in touch for an informal chat. Contact 01733 373175 and ask for Graham Jones or email Graham.Jones@ymcatrinity.org.uk / email@example.com
This is a part time role, working 25 hours per week Monday to Friday. In return the Salary is £13,500 – £14,500 per annum, dependant on experience. Additional Benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday-Plus Public Holidays, Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- Free use of our onsite Gym, Wellington Street
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities and Continued Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Closing Date for this vacancy is Midday on 15th November 2019, interviews are to be arranged for 28th November 2019.
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.