Early Years Educator and Early Years Assistant (Lowestoft Bank Staff)
|Position||Bank Staff – Early Years Assistant / Educator|
|Location||YMCA Childcare Water Lane. The Ark, Water Lane, Lowestoft NR32 2NH and YMCA Childcare St Margaret’s Road, Lowestoft NR32 4HW|
|Hours||On an as and when basis|
We have an ongoing need for Bank Early Years Educators and Bank Early Years Assistants. Assisting our childcare teams on an as required basis to cover staff holiday and illness.
Successful candidates will be flexible, motivated and committed, with experience of working in an early years setting.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years qualification of a minimum of Level 2, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- A commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
The salary we offer for these roles ranges from £9.20-£10.03 per hour. Hourly rate is dependent on qualifications and experience and includes holiday pay. Additional benefits we offer include:
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role by contacting our friendly Childcare Manager: Kim Streater 01502 502239/ 01502 585882 Kim.Streater@ymcatrinity.org.uk.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment