Customer Service Assistant
|Location||Queen Anne House, Gonville Place, Cambridge CB1 1ND|
In addition to providing front of house support to all users of the facilities in Queen Anne House our Customer Service Assistants undertake administrative tasks and general office duties. They also support the running of our busy Gym and assist with coordinating visitors and room bookings. Please refer to the job description for further information.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver good face to face customer care
- Experience using computers
- Sunny disposition
- Be able to work as part of a team
In return we are offering 16 hours a week to be worked 16.00pm -20.00pm, Monday to Thursday. The salary for this role is £7309 per annum, additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff)
- Free onsite Car Parking
- Free use of the onsite Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 30th November 2019 with interviews to be arranged for week commencing 16th December 2019. If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role.
Contact our Customer Service Manager Sam Williams: 01223 356998 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.