Assistant Accommodation Project Worker
|Pay||£8.78 per hour|
|Location||Queen Anne House, Cambridge, CB1 1ND|
|Interviews||w/c 4th November|
YMCA Trinity Group are a local charity are proud to offer services and support to young lives and their families across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and into Northamptonshire. We believe every young person should have a safe place to stay and offer a variety of supported accommodation for young people aged 16 – 25 years across Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
We have various shifts available for Assistant Accommodation Project Workers, to join our team at Queen Anne House in Cambridge.
Assistant Accommodation Project Workers support our clients with basic life skills such as cooking, budgeting, benefits etc. They attend and participate in activities with residents such as resident’s meetings etc.
This role also supports our Accommodation Project Workers by ensuring that all residents records are accurately maintained, rental charges are collected where appropriate and clients are supported with paying off rent arrears. In conjunction with Accommodation Project Workers, Assistant Accommodation Project Workers interview and assess prospective residents and complete all necessary paper work.
This role requires delivering high quality person centred support to enable and empower clients to develop their skills for independence.
Successful applicants will have the following qualities:
- Be able to work calmly and methodically in a demanding and at times challenging environment.
- Have the ability to keep up to date records, reports and client records whilst maintaining client confidentiality at all times.
- Be able to work using own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have good listening skills and be able to show empathy.
- Be a well-motivated individual.
In return we are offering the following shifts;
Saturdays: 4pm-10pm 2 shifts
Sundays: 8am-4pm 1 shift / 4pm-10pm 1 shift
The salary for this role is £8.78 per hour, additional Benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday (Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff)
- Free onsite Car Parking
- Free use of the onsite Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 31st October 2019. Interviews to be arranged w/c 4th November 2019
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role.
Contact our Accommodation Manager: Heidi Collick 01223 356998 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please see the Job Description
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.