Assistant Accommodation Project Worker (Weekends)
|Pay||£8.78 per hour|
|Location||We have vacancies at two sites in Ipswich:
Wellington Street IP1 2NU
Gibson Lodge IP3 9RW
Please specify which location you are applying for.
|Hours||Various weekend shifts on Saturdays and / or Sundays, on a permanent contract basis.|
Assistant Accommodation Project Workers assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement. They are required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- The ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Be able to assist with basic life skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
Various shift patterns are available on Saturdays and / or Sundays on a permanent contract basis.
We are also advertising for relief Accommodation Project workers for weekend shifts, please see the website for details.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Accommodation Manager, Tash Wightman on 01473 372490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Salary for this role is £8.78 per hour and additional Benefits we offer are:
- 5 weeks holiday plus Public Holidays (Pro-Rata for Part Time Staff)
- Free use of The Wellington Street Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Closing Date for this vacancy is 27th September 2019 with interviews to be arranged for 4th October 2019
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment