Assistant Accommodation Project Worker (Sundays)
|Location||YMCA Trinity Group, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1QG|
|Hours||8 hours per week, Sunday shifts between 7.45am and 10.15pm|
Assistant Accommodation Project Workers assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement. They are required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- The ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Be able to assist with basic life skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
This is a Permanent Contract for 8 hours per week, Sunday working with the additional opportunity to cover holidays and sickness.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Accommodation Team Leader, Apraku Mensah on 01449 773040 / 01284 701712 or email email@example.com
The Salary for this role is £3,652 and additional Benefits we offer are:
- 5 weeks holiday plus Public Holidays (Pro-Rata for Part Time Staff)
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Closing Date for this vacancy is 22nd September 2019 with interviews to be arranged for 27th September 2019
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment