Assistant Accommodation Project Worker
|Location||Bury St Edmunds IP33 1QG|
You will be required to assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement.
You will be required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Able to assist residents with basic life skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds.
This is a permanent contract for 8 hours per week (Saturday shifts only) with the additional opportunity to cover holidays and sickness.
The salary for this role is £3652 per annum, benefits we offer are:
- 5 weeks Holiday and Public holidays – Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Accommodation Team Leader Apraku Mensah on 01449 773040 / 01284701712. Alternatively email Apraku.Mensah@ymcatrinity.org.uk.
The closing date for this vacancy is 18 November 2019 and we are conducting interviews on 22 November 2019.
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.