Accommodation Relief Project Worker (Weekend Working)
|Contract||Bank Staff (zero hours)|
|Hours||On an as and when basis|
|Location||We have vacancies at two of our Ipswich sites:
Wellington Street IP1 2NU
Gibson Lodge: Ipswich IP3 9RW
Accommodation Relief Project Workers assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement. They are required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- The ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Be able to assist with basic life skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact one of our Accommodation Managers;
Tash Wightman 01473 372490 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Helen Moore 01473 372468 / email@example.com
The Salary for this role is £9.73 per hour and additional Benefits we offer are:
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are also advertising for Assistant Accommodation Project Workers (Weekend working) on permanent contracts to also work across Saturdays and / or Sundays. Please visit our website for details.
The closing date for this vacancy is 27th September, with interviews to be arranged for 4th October.
For more information please see the Job Description
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
Satisfactory references and satisfactory enhanced DBS check will be required.