Accommodation Relief Project Worker – Bury St Edmunds
|Contract||Bank Staff (zero hours)|
|Hours||On an as and when basis|
Accommodation Relief Project Workers assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement. They are required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- The ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Be able to assist with basic life skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Accommodation Manager, Apraku Mensah on 01449 773040 / 01284701712 or email Apraku.Mensah@ymcatrinity.org.uk
The Salary for this role is £9.73 per hour and additional Benefits we offer are:
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- DBS Cost Paid
This is ongoing recruitment.
For more information please see the Job Description
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
Satisfactory references and satisfactory enhanced DBS check will be required.