Accommodation Relief Worker
|Contract||Bank Staff (zero hours)|
|Hours||On an as and when basis|
|To assist in the running of the residential areas of the project ensuring a high level of working practice and to maintain high standards of supervision and support in order to create a warm, caring and homely atmosphere. No experience necessary as all training will be provided.|
You should have the following qualities:
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver good face to face customer care
- A good understanding of confidentiality
- Ability to work in a non-judgemental and non-discriminatory way
- Ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience on computers
- Sunny disposition
- Be able to work as part of a team
For more information please see the Job Description
To apply, please see our Application Guidance, complete an Application Form and an Equality and Diversity Form. Please forward to email@example.com or by post to YMCA Trinity Group, 2 Wellington Street, Ipswich, IP1 2NU.
For more information on this role, please contact YMCA Trinity Group on 01473 252456 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Satisfactory references and satisfactory enhanced DBS check will be required.
Visit our Work for us page to find out more about working for us.