|Pay||£13,385 per annum|
|Location||Queen Anne House, Gonville Place, Cambridge, CB1 1ND|
|Hours||30 hours per week, Mon-Fri|
The Accommodation Administrator will assist the Housing Administration Manager and provide support to the Queen Anne House Team for the smooth running of operations.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- A good level of general education.
- Experience and ability to manage own time and workload and be capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a team and be able to get along with colleagues from differing disciplines.
- Ability to write reports, keep case notes, client records and the ability to make and maintain excellent liaison with other agencies.
- Work in a non-judgemental and non-discriminative way.
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Housing Administration Manager, David Molyneux on 01223 356998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Salary for this role is £13,385 and additional Benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff)
- Free onsite Car Parking
- Free use of the onsite Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Closing Date for this vacancy is 12th September 2019 with interviews to be arranged for 20th September 2019
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment