Join Team YMCA and gain some valuable events management experience to enhance your CV.
When: Opportunities are available 7 days a week including evenings and weekends
Where: Across Cambridgeshire & Suffolk
What is it?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Events Volunteers to join our busy Fundraising and Marketing Team. The main purpose of this role will be to support the Fundraising and Marketing Team with event management and planning- this may involve carrying out various tasks prior to and during the event. We are looking for someone who is flexible and can offer support during evening and weekends. In return we will offer paid expenses, a friendly and fun environment, Team YMCA incentives, quality training, support and the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills.
Currently our main opportunities are
- Regular Volunteers organising their own local events in aid of YMCA
- Saturday 21st July– Youth Jam, Peterborough
- September – Skanska 900 Challenge, Peterborough
- Friday 28th September – Sleep Easy, Peterborough
- Friday 19th October– Sleep Easy, Ipswich
See what one of our current volunteers has to say