St Margaret’s Road
Our St.Margaret’s Road provision caters for children aged two to twelve years and has the capacity for up to 55 children at one time. We have two rooms in the nursery, our Jellyfish Room which is for children aged two to three years and our Starfish Room which is for children aged three to five years.
We also offer Breakfast and After school care for children aged four to twelve years and a Holiday Club for children aged four to eight years. At St. Margaret’s Road we have a wide variety of fun, enjoyable, play based activities available to help promote all areas of development and to encourage individual choices.
Activities are planned around children’s interests and next steps, they may include messy play, books, role play, creative, construction, investigation, heuristic play and sensory play. Children have free access to a large outside area where we encourage play in all weathers.
- Read our Childcare prospectus (2,508KB, PDF)
Book a place
To request a place at the setting for your child, please complete the Enquiry Form (91KB, Word) and send it to us. You can fill in the form on the computer and email it directly or print it off if you prefer.
We are very proud of our excellent childcare at YMCA Trinity Group. Our St Margaret’s Facility is open daily from 8am to 6pm (Excluding Bank Holidays) We feel our prices offer outstanding value for the quality of our nurseries. Please find below our current prices.
|Attendance||Time||2-3 Years||3-5 Years|
|Weekly||8am – 6pm||£199.00||£194.00|
|Full Day||8am – 6pm||£45.00||£42.00|
|Half Day||8am – 1pm|
1pm – 6pm
|6 Hour Session||8:45am – 2:45pm||£35.70||£34.10|
|3 Hour Session||8am – 11am|
8:45am – 11:45am
12pm – 3pm
3pm – 6pm
|Lunch Club||11am – 11:45am||£4.50||£4.30|
The cost of lunch is £3.50 per meal (hot or cold). Meals must be booked one week in advance. Last minute bookings are subject to availability. Children are also able to provide their own packed lunch instead of a Nursery meal.
The cost of Breakfast is 90p
YMCA Childcare at St Margaret’s Road had its first OFSTED inspection on 15 December 2015 and was graded as GOOD in all areas.
- The manager implements an effective system for supporting and supervising staff so that they reach their full potential. She takes a proactive approach in ensuring staff’s teaching is good quality and encourages them to continually update their knowledge.
- The manager has high expectations of all children and looks at ways to constantly improve opportunities for them. She encourages parents, staff and children to put their views forward to help her evaluate the quality of the provision.
- Children experience a wide range of interesting and stimulating activities in all areas of learning. They are enthusiastic and motivated to learn as they confidently move around the setting, freely choosing what they would like to do.
- Children build secure emotional attachments with staff. They readily seek them out for support when needed. Staff are highly responsive to children’s needs, which helps them to feel safe and secure, and supports their well-being.
- Children’s progress is closely monitored by staff to ensure appropriate interventions are quickly sought where gaps in children’s learning are identified. This helps children to reach their full potential and be ready to move on to their next stage in learning.
The full report can be found on the Ofsted website.