St Margaret’s Road
Our St.Margaret’s Road provision caters for children aged two to twelve years and has the capacity for up to 55 children at one time. We have two rooms in the nursery, our Jellyfish Room which is for children aged two to three years and our Starfish Room which is for children aged three to five years.
We also offer breakfast and after school care for children aged four to twelve years and a Holiday Club for children aged four to eight years. At St. Margaret’s Road we have a wide variety of fun, enjoyable, play based activities available to help promote all areas of development and to encourage individual choices.
Activities are planned around children’s interests and next steps, they may include messy play, books, role play, creative, construction, investigation, heuristic play and sensory play. Children have free access to a large outside area where we encourage play in all weathers.
- Read our Childcare prospectus (2,508KB, PDF)
We are offering the following festive activities at Holiday Club:
- Monday 21 December: Christmas crafts & Igloo making
- Tuesday 22 December: Baking Rudolph cup cakes & Reindeer races
- Wednesday 23 December: Christmas Karaoke and Dancing & Christmas games
- Thursday 24 December: Creating treats for Santa and his Reindeers & Christmas stories
- Friday 25 December: Closed
We are very proud of our excellent childcare at YMCA Trinity Group. Our St Margaret’s Facility is open daily from 8am to 6pm (Excluding Bank Holidays) We feel our prices offer outstanding value for the quality of our nurseries. Please find below our current prices.
|Attendance||Time||2-3 Years||3-5 Years|
|Weekly||8am – 6pm||£204.00||£198.85|
|Full Day||8am – 6pm||£46.15||£43.05|
|Half Day||8am – 1pm|
1pm – 6pm
|6 Hour Session||8:45am – 2:45pm||£36.60||£34.90|
|3 Hour Session||8am – 11am|
8:45am – 11:45am
12pm – 3pm
3pm – 6pm
|Lunch Club||11am – 11:45am||£4.60||£4.40|
Cost of Meals
Breakfast is £1
Lunch is £3.60 (hot or cold)
All meals must be booked one week in advance. Last minute bookings are subject to availability. Children are also able to provide their own packed lunch. We offer a 10% sibling discount for nursery and holiday club sessions. The 10% discount is applied to the oldest child’s booking.
You may be entitled to funding for your child’s early learning. There is specific funding for all three and four year old children, and some funding available for two year olds.
Three and four year old children are entitled to receive 15 hours of free early years education per week, 38 weeks per year. This can be administered over three terms or stretched out to suit your needs.
Your child become eligible:
- If your child is born between 1st April and 31st August, they will be eligible for a free place from 1st September following their third birthday, until statutory school age.
- If your child is born between 1st September and 31st December, they will be eligible for a free place from 1st January following their third birthday, until statutory school age.
- If your child is born between 1st January and 31st March, they will be eligible for a free place from 1st April following their third birthday, until statutory school age.
Two year old funding is not available for all two year old children. Families must meet a set criteria to be eligible and places may be limited. Please ensure you read the criteria to check if you are eligible before submitting your application.
To check if you are eligible in Suffolk, please visit the Suffolk council website.
If you would like more information about funded places then please contact us at YMCA Childcare. You can also find further information on UK Gov website.
Book a place
To request a place at the setting for your child, please complete the Enquiry Form (91KB, Word) and send it to us. You can fill in the form on the computer and email it directly or print it off if you prefer.