|Pay||£17,076 to £18,200|
The Facilities Assistant will be responsible for:
- Cleaning of all communal areas and rooms when void
- Providing quality dedicated site maintenance and caretaking services including emergency repairs, preventative maintenance, fire prevention and other statutory requirements
- Cleaning meeting rooms and rooms set up.
The role will also involve:
- General oversight of Cleaning and Caretaking at Queen Anne House
- Being responsible for ensuring that the presentation of all public internal and external areas are maintained and presented to a high standard. To include gardening during summer months
- Conducting fire tests, legionella checks and emergency lighting checks
- Painting and decorating as required
- Ensuring that any training identified is undertaken and adequately recorded
- To receive and escort all technical, maintenance or contracting personnel visiting sites and to ensure they are aware of site rules and emergency procedures whilst on site.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a good general education
- Be absolutely reliable and flexible
- Be willing to learn new skills.
In return we are offering 40 hours a week with participation in callout as and when required. The salary for this role will be £17,076 to £18,200 per annum, additional Benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff)
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on Tuesday 9th April 2019 with interviews to be arranged for Tuesday 16th April 2019.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Maintenance Supervisor: Mark Humm 01223 356998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the Job Description.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.