Early Years Educator
|Hours||30 hours per week – Term Time Only|
|Deadline||7th February 2019|
|Interviews||14th February 2019|
The role is initially based in our Grundisburgh Childcare Setting however you will also be required to travel to and work in our other sites in Ipswich, therefore a full driving licence and access to your own car is essential.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Early Years Educator to work in our YMCA Childcare settings across Ipswich. The role will involve assisting the childcare team with the day to day running of the room, providing a caring, safe, stimulating environment in order for children to grow and meet their full potential whilst ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
You should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 3 qualification, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- A commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
- Full driving licence with access to own car
Additional Benefits we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Click here to download the Job Description.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment