Deputy Room Leader
|Location||2 Wellington Street, Ipswich, IP1 2NU|
YMCA Trinity Group have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Deputy Room Leader for our expanding childcare setting in Ipswich. The role will involve supporting the Room Leader in being responsible for the day to day management and administration for the room and ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership as well as being able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 3 qualification, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Show commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
In return we are offering 38 Hours per week to be worked over 4 days, the salary for this role is £18,014 per annum and additional Benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- Free use of the YMCA Wellington Street Gym
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes 2nd August 2019 with interviews to be arranged for week commencing 12th August 2019.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role – Contact our friendly Childcare Manager Sophie Edevane call 01473 372479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment