|Deadline||29th March 2019|
|Interviews||4th April 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Childcare Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to lead our childcare setting and dedicated team in Newmarket.
The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership and management as well as being able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years degree, or equivalent
- A minimum of three years post qualifying experience
- A thorough knowledge of legislation, guidance and standards relating to early years
- Experience of managing other people, including volunteers
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent IT skills
In return we are offering 36 Hours per week, the salary for this role is £23,456 per annum and additional Benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our friendly Childcare Programme Manager Amanda Spence on 01473 295258 or email email@example.com
Click here to download the Job Description.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment