Assistant Accommodation Support Worker (Weekend Working)
|Pay||£8.09 per hour|
|Hours||Shift work – Weekend|
|Deadline||11th February 2019|
Assistant Support Workers are required to assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement.
Our Assistant Support Workers are required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment for our residents.
You should have the following qualities:
- The ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- The ability to assist young people with basic life skills
- Be able to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone and with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
Days and Hours: Assorted shifts are available between the hours of 7:45am -22:15pm (weekend working).
Please indicate your preferred availability on your application form or we would be happy to discuss your availability with you. You can contact our Accommodation Team Leader, Apraku Mensah on 01449773040 / 01284701712 or email Apraku.Mensah@ymcatrinity.org.uk
Hourly rate: £8.09 per hour plus benefits we offer:
- 25 Days Holiday-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Click here to download the Job Description.
For more information or to complete an application pack email firstname.lastname@example.org
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment