Assistant Accommodation Project Worker
|Location||The Cresset, Peterborough, PE3 8DX|
|Hours||20 hours a week|
|Interviews||25th & 26th July|
As an Assistant Accommodation Project Worker you will be required to assist and interact with our service users to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement. You will be required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment. In addition, you may be required to assist current staff in their duties managing our local general needs housing facility also in Bretton.
Successful applicants will have the following qualities:
- The ability to interact with service users in a positive and confident manner
- Able to assist service users with basic life skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
In return we are offering 20 hours per week to be worked 5 days a week- Monday to Friday, set hours to be agreed between 9am-5pm.
The salary for this role will be £9,136 per annum, additional Benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Free use of the YMCA gymnasium
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 8th July 2019 with interviews to be arranged for 25th and 26th July 2019.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Accommodation Manager, Stuart Reid 01733 269621 / 01733 331756 or email email@example.com
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to YMCA Trinity Group, Rightwell East, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8DX.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.