Assistant Accommodation Project Worker (Weekend & Evening Working) – Ipswich
|Pay||£8.78 per hour|
|Location||Based at Ipswich sites, Wellington Street and Gibson Lodge – travel to other sites in Ipswich required|
|Hours||Shifts available between 8am-11pm|
Assistant Accommodation Project Workers assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement. They are required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- the ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- be able to assist with basic life skills
- the ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
Various shifts available between 8am-11pm, Evenings and weekend working.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact one of our Accommodation Managers;
Tash Wightman 01473 372490 / email@example.com
Helen Moore 01473 372468 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Salary for this role is £8.78 per hour and additional Benefits we offer are:
- 5 weeks holiday plus Public Holidays (Pro-Rata for Part Time Staff)
- Free use of the Wellington Street Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Closing Date for this vacancy is 5th June 2019 with interviews to be arranged for to be arranged for week commencing 10th June 2019
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to YMCA Trinity Group, Rightwell East, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8DX.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment