Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice
|Pay||£4 per hour for the first 12 months|
|Location||Peterborough, PE3 8DX|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Level 3 Business Admin Apprentice to join our mental health services team working on a flexible basis for 30 hours per week based at our Peterborough Office. In return we offer an apprentice wage of £4 per hour, plus a range of benefits including 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata), free gym membership, full training and supervision.
The role will involve undertaking administrative tasks and general office duties that supports the mental health programme functions and project staff on a daily basis. Tasks will include, but are not exclusive to:
- Handling calls and responding to correspondence from a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Creating and updating spreadsheets with client and contractual data
- Supporting the organisation and administration of training programmes
- Production of marketing materials and resource packs
- Maintaining databases of information, whilst ensuring accuracy, timeliness and confidentiality of data
- Booking appointments and meetings
- General electronic filing and updating of contract logs, and other electronic measurement systems
- Attending and supporting the running of events
- Purchasing resources and equipment
You should have the following qualities:
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- Confidence and ability to work on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver good face to face customer care
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Computer literate including the ability to use Microsoft packages – especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good standard of education
- Ability to relate to and communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds
In return we offer 30hrs per week to be worked across an agreed shift pattern on 4 or 5 days. The salary is £4 per hour for the first 12 months. This is a permanent role subject to satisfactory completion of programme and competency targets.
Last date for applications is 25th July 2019 at midday, interviews are to be arranged for week commencing 5th August.
For further information, please contact Lisa Smith at Menu of Services on 01733 373187 or email email@example.com.
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.