Accommodation Night Worker – Time Stop
|Hours||10pm – 8am on a 4 nights on and 4 nights off rota basis|
The successful candidate will oversee the safety of YMCA Trinity Groups staff, residents and premises at our Peterborough Time Stop site. Working between the hours of 10pm – 8am on a 4 nights on and 4 nights off rota basis.
The role will also involve assisting our Accommodation Project Workers with the admittance of residents and staff and to make scheduled security checks ensuring noise and disruption are kept to a minimum.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- A good level of education.
- Experience of building management or maintenance.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be able to work unsociable hours, including some public holidays / weekends on a rota basis.
- Have excellent communication skills.
The Salary for this role is £18,803 per annum and additional Benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Closing Date for this vacancy is 27th May 2019, interview dates are to be arranged.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our friendly Accommodation Manager Karen Milford at Time Stop on 01733 891891, alternatively email Karen.Milford@ymcatrinity.org.uk
For more information please see the Job Description
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment