Accommodation Night Worker (40 Hours) – Wellington Street
|Location||Wellington Street, Ipswich, IP1 2NU|
The role of an Accommodation Night Worker (40 Hours) will be to oversee the safety of YMCA Trinity Groups staff, residents and premises between the hours of 10.00pm and 8.00am. To ensure that designated areas are clean, secure and safe.
The role will also involve assisting our Accommodation Project Workers with the admittance of residents and staff and to make scheduled security checks ensuring noise and disruption are kept to a minimum.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- A good level of education
- Experience of building management or maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to work unsociable hours, including some public holidays / weekends on a rota basis
- Have excellent communication skills
In return we are offering 40 hours a week, worked on a rota basis: 4 days on and 4 days off 10pm – 8am with weekends and public holidays included. The salary for this role will be £20,883 per annum, additional Benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday
- Free use of the Wellington Street Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 5th June 2019 with interviews to be arranged for week commencing 10th June 2019.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Accommodation Manager: Tash Wightman 01473 372490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to YMCA Trinity Group, Rightwell East, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8DX.
Please note we are also recruiting for an Accommodation Night Worker (36 hours) at our Gibson Lodge Site in Ipswich. You can find out more by clicking here.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment