Accommodation Night Porter
|Pay||£8.10 per hour|
|Hours||Sundays from 10pm – 8am|
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- The ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner with a strong sense of professional boundaries.
- It is essential that applicants have an understanding of the challenges that our young people might be facing.
- Keeping clear shift and support records is important so applicants will need to be able to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our friendly Housing Manager Karen Milford at Time Stop on 01733 891891. Alternatively email Karen.Milford@ymcatrinity.org.uk
Additional benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Click here to download the Job Description.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment