Accommodation Administrator / Receptionist – Time Stop
|Location||Time Stop, 101 Wellington Street, Peterborough, PE1 5DU|
The successful candidate will provide accurate and detailed administrative support for the service and deliver a high quality reception service to our residents that reflects the highest standards of customer care and professional expertise.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality and be capable of working to these constraints
- A good level of general education
- Experience and ability to manage own time and workload with the capability to use own initiative
- Well-developed PC skills, including use of Microsoft (Word and Excel)
- Have the ability to work in a non-judgemental and non-discriminative way
- To be able to work calmly and methodically in a busy and demanding environment
In return we are offering 20 hours a week to be worked during normal office hours, Monday to Friday. (Flexible hours considered)
The Salary for this role is £8,923 per annum and additional Benefits we offer are:
- 5 weeks Holiday plus Public Holidays (Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff)
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at The Cresset in Bretton
- Induction Programme and ‘on the job’ Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Closing Date for this vacancy is 27th May 2019, interview dates are to be arranged.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our friendly Accommodation Manager Karen Milford at Time Stop on 01733 891891, alternatively email Karen.Milford@ymcatrinity.org.uk
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to YMCA Trinity Group, Rightwell East, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8DX.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment