YMCA Trinity is now a registered AQA centre
YMCA Trinity is now a registered AQA centre (AQA is the main examining board for England and Wales). Project workers will support residents to complete unit awards of their choice relating to:
- Life skills (e.g., Tenancy tool kit, online banking)
- Academic subjects (e.g., Criminology, health and social)
- Vocational skills (e.g., Car maintenance, setting up a business)
- Hobbies (e.g., Boxing coaching, yoga)
- Social and emotional (e.g., Domestic abuse awareness, self-harm awareness)
There are over 10,000-unit awards to choose from, residents can complete as many as they want to while living with us and we will provide a folder (Pathway to success!) to keep all of their AQA certificates in. All our project workers have attended AQA facilitator training, and we will be launching in September.