Early Years Educator
|Hours||36 Hours per week – Term Time Only|
We have an exciting opportunity for an Early Years Educator to work Term Time Only in our YMCA Childcare setting, Newmarket. The role will involve assisting the childcare team with the day to day running of the room, providing a caring, safe, stimulating environment in order for the children to grow and meet their full potential whilst ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 3 qualification, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- A commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
Additional Benefits we offer are:
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Click here to download the Job Description.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our friendly Childcare programme Manager Amanda Spence on 07912 516827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment